If you want to do something different on your trip to the glorious island of Ibiza, you should consider the Cala Bassa Beach Hopping Cruise. If you want to know why, here are some of the highlights of this trip…
Highlights of the Cruise
- Enjoy five blissful hours of guided sailing, along with a great swimming tour by some of Ibiza’s top beaches.
- Feel free to enjoy some light snacks on board. We also have some lovely fresh fruit.
- We will visit two word class beaches, where you can relax and sunbathe as you take in the views.
- If you travel with us on Thursdays, you will be able to experience a tremendous sunset on board.
- For those of you that are more adventurous, you can make use of the paddle boards and the snorkeling equipment. Feel free to bring your own equipment if you have it.
- You are welcome to take your own food on board, as well as sealed water bottles.
- Why not try out the water slides, as well the diving board, as we sail along. You can also view the sea below through the glass bottom floor.
- Oh…we also have a fully stocked on board bar, where you are entitled to one free drink.
Times and Dates
If you have made a booking to join the cruise, you can meet us at the Captain Nemo Kiosk, down at the port of San Antonio.
The dates and times are as follows…
Thursday – 4pm to 9pm / September 3pm –8pm
Sunday – 12pm – 5pm
From the 28th April to the October 10th.
Prices of the Cruise
Adult tickets are priced at 39 euros. To include drinks as part of the ticket price, it is 49 euros, where you can enjoy draught beer, cava, sangria and soft drinks. Children’s tickets are priced at 20 euros, and those of you who are under 6 travel free.
If the weather is not the best, don’t worry, we will travel to a sheltered bay at Cala Salada. We will also experience the wonderful Islas Margaritas, in the north of Ibiza.
Make sure you pack some essentials. We would definitely advise you to bring suncream, and hats and glasses. If you would like to swim, pack your trunks and towel. Camera’s and seasickness tablets may be a good idea too.
In terms of our cancellation policy, you are entitled to a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours before your time and date of departure. For incidences of bad weather, departure dates and times can be rescheduled, or you can opt for a refund. We would love to see you onboard!